- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- The Department of Wellness, whenever possible and appropriate, will make its facilities available for use by both University and non-University interests whose purposes are complementary to the mission of the department. However, the Department of Wellness reserves the right to refuse requests when it is deemed to be in the best interest of the department.
- Space should be used for the rooms intended purpose, meaning activities such as dance belong in the dance studios and meetings in the classrooms. Dodgeball would not be an appropriate use of dance studio space. Gymnasiums would not be an appropriate space for dance practice or sport club practice.
Reservation requests must be submitted through the online facility reservation request form. A confirmation email or follow-up email will be sent within 2 business days. Reservations are not approved until you receive a confirmation email.
- Reservations requests requiring a fee should be should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations not requiring a fee must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
- Student organizations can make reservation requests for up to 2 weekdays in the same week plus the weekend. Each reservation can be up to 2 hours in length. Requests are accepted up to 30 days in advance and for a maximum length of 30 days.
- Student organizations are allowed one recurring weekly reservation per semester for a maximum length of 30 days. In addition, requests to extend an existing reservation on a weekly basis past the maximum allotment will be denied.
- Reservations for a one-time event or for outside organizations can be submitted up to 6 months in advance.
- If the space is not reserved, individuals are welcome to use the available space on a first-come first-serve basis, excluding the Wellness Center Studio 2, Colvin combatives room, and Colvin multi-purpose 1.
- A minimum of 10 people should be involved in the activity in order for a reservation to be approved. Otherwise, rooms are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Groups wanting to teach a class or host an event similar to courses provided by the Department of Wellness will be asked to use the annex as their first location choice (with a fee) and when permissible a dance room (with a fee). The decision as to what is determined as "similar" will be made by the Department of Wellness event coordinator in collaboration with the Assistant Director of the effected program area.
- Reservation fees are waived for groups that meet the following three criteria: (1) activity is hosted by a student organization (2) activity is free of charge for the participant AND (3) participants are restricted to OSU students, faculty, and staff.
Reservation fees will be charged if you are:
- Not a student organization (ex: individual, OSU Department, or outside organization)
- Reserving the annex
- Charging a fee for the participant to attend the event, even if it is to break even or for philanthropic causes.
- Inviting non-students/faculty/staff (ex: community/public)
- Hosting an event that is similar to a course provided by the Department of Wellness
- Individuals or groups circumventing these policies to avoid fees will be asked to leave the space and reservation privileges suspended.
Dance Room Guidelines
- Bottled water is allowed. All other drinks, food, and gum are prohibited.
The sound system auxiliary cord is available in the select rooms only (Colvin Center Dance Studio 1 & 2):
-Music volume should be kept to an acceptable level.
-The edited or clean version of the song should be played.
-Please turn sound system off when finished.
Floors should be protected at all times:
- Wear shoes with non-marking soles
- Refrain from putting tape on the floor.
- Additional equipment (ex: tables and chairs) should not be brought into the room.
- Equipment stored in the closet is for department use only.
- Activity should match the intended purpose of the room (ex: dodgeball and frisbee would not be appropriate)
- Individuals abusing these policies will be asked to leave and reservation privileges suspended.
Areas Available for Reservation
Colvin Recreation Center
- Classrooms 174, 176, and 178
- Combatives - martial arts style flooring and padded walls;
- Dance Studio 1 – wood flooring and wall of mirrors with a ballet bar
- Dance Studio 2 – wood flooring and a wall of mirrors
- Colvin Intramural Fields - located west of the Colvin Center / Wellness Center
- Willis East Field – located at the NW corner of McElroy and Willis; soccer goals available
- Willis West Field – located at the NW corner of McElroy and Willis; includes rugby goals
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Hallway Exhibit
Gyms are designated for open rec and Intramural use and typically are not able to be reserved. If event will require more space than the 4 gyms in the annex, please call the event coordinator at 405-744-5510.
Seretean Wellness Center
- Lecture Hall (max 130)
- Studio 1
- Studio 2
Colvin Recreation Center Annex
- 4 basketball court gymnasium
*Supervision and custodial fees will always be applied to annex reservations; facility fees will more than likely apply.