- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Commuter Student Parking: Students WITH A VALID PERMIT may park in Overflow lots. Lot 74 is no longer an Overflow lot. Students may park in Overflow Lot 51 behind the OSU laundry off Walnut or Lot 76 on the right side of Walnut Street.
Blue Staff Parking: Blue Staff employees have the following options: Designated blue staff spaces in Lot 74 A, Lot 73, Lot 80, Overflow Lot 76 and Overflow Lot 51 behind the University Laundry off Walnut. Another option is to park in Lot 81 – Blue Staff spaces behind the new IT building west on Hall of Fame.
Wellness Member Permit: Lot 73 A and 74 A.
Visitor Parking: Metered Lots are available in Lot 73 and Lot 80.
4G (Fourth Avenue Garage) and Wentz Garage: Employees with 4G and Wentz garage permits are allowed to park in lot 74A, 77, and 80 in spaces designated for staff.