- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
The Department of Wellness provides the highest quality facilities to the OSU community including; Colvin Recreation Center, Seretean Wellness Center, Colvin Annex and Camp Redlands.
The Colvin Recreation Center re-opened in 2004 after a $20 million renovation. The Colvin offers 250,000 square feet of recreation options including: 10 basketball courts, 8 racket ball courts, indoor track, 2 cardio theater rooms, a multipurpose gym, indoor pool, outdoor pool, 2 dance studios, 3 multipurpose fitness rooms, selectorized weights, free weights, rock climbing wall, putting green and 2 golf simulators.
The Seretean Wellness Center features a full kitchen for cooking classes and demonstrations, personal training area, massage therapy room, two group fitness rooms, cardio room, conference hall, counseling rooms and a training and testing center for sponsored programs.
The Colvin Recreation Center Annex is another great attribute to the Department of Wellness. The annex recently underwent a $5 million renovation. The annex features 4 basketball/volleyball courts and with the inclusion of natural light and air conditioning, it serves as the perfect location for small conferences and workshops.
Camp Redlands, located 10.5 miles from the OSU campus, features 12 cabins, a lodge, pavilion, swimming dock, picnic area and a ropes challenge course. Camp Redlands offers trainings and team building workshops to students, faculty, staff and community. Camp Redlands houses the perfect facility to encourage physical activity, facilitate social development, encourage optimal personal development, self-awareness, sense of purpose and develop leadership and ethical judgment.