- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Student Employee Videographer
The Department of Wellness is looking for a self-motivated, creative and professional student videographer to fulfill their need as a student employee videographer. This is a paid student employee position. Videographer will film and edit promotional and informational footage for the Department of Wellness, which includes programs, services and events for both the Colvin Recreation Center and Seretean Wellness Center. This position is expected to work approximately 15 hours per week. Hours can be flexible to work with the student academic schedule. Student must be willing to work evening and/or occasional weekend programs and special events. Applicant must submit work samples with application.
Requirements: MMJ 3153 Fundamentals of Audio & Video Production.
• Gathering and editing footage including b-roll, and interviews.
• Scheduling video shoots
• Produce/edit videos including creative use of graphics and music
• Writing metadata for the video and sending the information to OSTATE.TV
Able to shoot and edit video that has appropriate lighting and shot composition and clean audio.
Must be able to edit on Final Cut X.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 14, 2017
To apply or for more information email Jennifer Hladik at Jennifer.email@example.com