- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Individuals with an extensive playing background are encouraged to become an intramural official, but previous officiating experience is not required. Mandatory training clinics prior to each team sport covers rules, mechanics and procedures. You may officiate and continue to play intramural sports. Opportunities available include officiating Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Floor Hockey, 2-ball Indoor Soccer, Team Handball and Volleyball.
Work study students only. Position will require training and strict attention to detail, no prior experience required. As check-in manager you will have to check-in players for their intramural games & swipe ID cards for entry into the Annex. Must have excellent hand writing, customer service skills, and be able to work outside on fields.