- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
IT Student Employee
The Information Technology student employee position is an undergraduate position at the Department of Wellness that assists with day to day website, audio/visual, and workstation support under the supervision of the IT coordinator. Successful candidates will support the professional and operational staff of the department with their IT needs along with assisting in coordination with vendors and campus IT services. They must have a passion for IT and understand that the position has a lot of variability and requires and builds upon a general skill set. Initiative, critical thinking, and problem solving skills are a must to excel in this position.
IT Technician duties involve troubleshooting, repair, assisting departmental staff in all aspects of technology use, maintaining documentation, and working on complex IT projects.
Web development, networking, troubleshooting, and IT security experience are all important things that can be developed in this position. We would prefer you have an existing background in working on and maintaining computer systems.