- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Graphic Design Student Employee
The Department of Wellness is looking for a self-motivated, creative junior or senior level graphic design student to fulfill their needs as a graphic design student employee. This is a paid student employee position expected to work approximately 15 hours per week. Hours can be flexible to fit your academic schedule.
Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and able to work proficiently on a Mac or Windows.
Applicants should also be organized, able to manage multiple projects at a time, able to meet short deadlines, have good communication skills and must work well with others. Knowledge of Powerpoint, AP writing style and marketing experience is a plus but not required. Student must have taken or be currently enrolled in one of the following courses:
ART 3413 Typography II
ART 3423 Graphic Design II
ART 3463 Interaction Design I
To apply or for more information, email Jennifer Hladik at Jennifer.email@example.com
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April14, 2017