- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
The Department of Wellness offers a free luncheon on the third Wednesday of each month. Each program features a wellness topic to create awareness and provide education on healthy living.
A heart healthy lunch is provided by our nutrition staff and the program is free of charge. We do require pre-registration so that we can best prepare for our lunch guests.
There is nothing currently scheduled. Check back soon!
Nutritional SupplementsThu, November 07 2013
Date: Wednesday, Nov 7, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
FREE to OSU benefits-eligible Faculty/Staff Employees Join Stephen Clarke and the Department of Wellness for November's Wellness Wednesday FREE luncheon. Join us and learn about Nutritional Supplements and enjoy a heart healthy lunch. Registration and cancelation deadline is Friday, November 2 at 12:00 p.m. Now shows will be billed $6 to their Bursar account.
Positive Energy: Ten Prescriptions for Empowerment by Judith Orloff, M.D.Thu, October 03 2013
Positive Energy: Ten Prescriptions for Empowerment by Judith Orloff, M.D.
Date: October 3, 2013
Time: noon-12:50 p.m.
Fees: FREE Luncheon to benefits-eligible faculty, staff and community Department of Wellness members. No shows will be charged $10 on their bursar.
Location: Alumni Center Click Hall
Sun Safety and Healthy Eating On CampusWed, June 19 2013