- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: Oct 16, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: Friday, October 11 at 12:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
De-Bunking Fitness Myths
Ever feel overwhelmed by all of the “tips and tricks” that promise that you can lose 50 pounds in one month with just a 10-minute workout per day? Join us as we explore the truth behind the strategies that actually work and can provide lasting results. Todd Christensen, M.S., CPT Assistant Director, Fitness
Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch is provided (vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at registration).