- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: Nov 20, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration/Cancelation Deadline: Friday, November 15 at 12:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
Resilience: The Art of Building Strength Through Stress
This presentation will discuss the origins of resilience and how to build it to live your best life.
Todd Misener, Ph.D., CHES, Chief Wellness Officer
Lunch is provided (vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at registration).
Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.