- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Vision Board Workshop
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Date: Sep 12, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration/Cancelation Deadline: Monday, September 9 at 5:00p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
What is your personal vision? How can you move yourself closer to what you want for yourself and your life? Creating a vision board helps you clarify and visualize your personal goals and dreams. Not sure how to start? Join us as we take some time to think through our personal visions, learn about visualization tools and create our personalized vision boards. Facilitator: Lorinda Schrammel, Director, Talent Development at OSU
Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All materials provided; however, participants are encouraged to bring magazines to the event. Refreshments will be provided. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account.