- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Vision Board Workshop
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Date: February 7, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration/Cancelation Deadline: February 5, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account. Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
Want to learn and experience a fun way to clarify and visualize your goals and dreams? A vision board is a visualization tool that you create to help you focus and move closer to what you want for yourself and your life. In this session, participants will learn about vision boards and create their own collage of pictures, thoughts, words, and phrases that capture their personal visions.
Facilitator: Lorinda Schrammel – Director, Talent Development at OSU
All materials provided; however, participants are encouraged to bring magazines to the event.
Refreshments will be provided.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.