- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Vision Board Workshop
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 21, 2018 at 5:00pm
Registration Fee: No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account.
Want to learn and experience a fun way to clarify and visualize your goals and dreams? A vision board is a visualization tool that you create to help you focus and move yourself closer to what you want for yourself and your life. In this session, participants will learn about vision boards and create their own collage of pictures, thoughts, words and phrases that capture their personal visions.
Facilitator: Lorinda Schrammel – Director, Talent Development at OSU
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com
All materials provided; however, participants are encouraged to bring magazines to the event. Refreshments will be provided. To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Friday, September 21, 2018 at 5pm.