- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Ted Talk Tuesdays
Time: 12:15-12:45 pm
Date: Tuesday, September 11th, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
How to Make Stress Your Friend—Kelly McGonigal
Stress. It makes your heart pound, your breathing quicken and your forehead sweat. But while stress has been made into a public health enemy, new research suggests that stress may only be bad for you if you believe that to be the case. Psychologist Kelly McGonigal urges us to see stress as a positive, and introduces us to an unsung mechanism for stress reduction: reaching out to others.
Light snacks provided. To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $5 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Friday, September 7th at 12:00pm.
*These Ted Talks are not live speakers. They are pre-recorded and streamed from Ted’s official YouTube Channel for your viewing.
*(15 min. Viewing & 15 min. Discussion)