- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Ted Talk Tuesdays
Time: 12:15 pm
Date: Tuesday, November 27th, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
How to Gain Control of Your Free Time—Laura Vanderkam
There are 168 hours in each week. How do we find time for what matters most? Time management expert Laura Vanderkam studies how busy people spend their lives, and she's discovered that many of us drastically overestimate our commitments each week, while underestimating the time we have to ourselves. She offers a few practical strategies to help find more time for what matters to us, so we can "build the lives we want in the time we've got."
Light snacks provided. To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No shows will be charged $5 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Monday, November 26, 2018 at 12:00pm.
*These Ted Talks are not live speakers. They are pre-recorded and streamed from Ted’s official YouTube Channel for your viewing.
*(15 min. Viewing & 15 min. Discussion)