- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Ted Talk Tuesday
Time: 12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
Date: April 2, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: March 29, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $5 to their bursar account. Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
Increase Your Self-Awareness with One Simple Fix.—Tasha Eurich
Self-awareness has countless proven benefits, such as stronger relationships, higher performance, and more effective leadership skills. Sounds pretty great, right? Here’s the bad news: 95 percent of people think that they’re self-aware, but only 10-15 percent actually are. Luckily, Dr. Tasha Eurich has a simple solution that will instantly improve your self-awareness. As an organizational psychologist, she’s helped thousands of leaders improve their effectiveness, from Fortune 500 executives to early-stage entrepreneurs.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Light snacks provided.
*These Ted Talks are not live speakers. They are pre-recorded and streamed from Ted’s official YouTube Channel for your viewing.
*(15 min. Viewing & 15 min. Discussion)