- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Ted Talk Tuesday
Time: 12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
Date: April 30, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: April 26, 2019
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $5 to their bursar account. Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
Stop Trying so Hard. Achieve More by Doing Less.—Bethany Butzer
Bethany Butzer, Author, Speaker, Researcher and Lecturer at the University of New York in Prague, explains the concept of "downstream effort" and how to live life and achieve goals effectively and efficiently without overexertion.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Light snacks provided.
*These Ted Talks are not live speakers. They are pre-recorded and streamed from Ted’s official YouTube Channel for your viewing.
*(15 min. Viewing & 15 min. Discussion)