- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Ted Talk Tuesday
Time: 12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
Date: February 5, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: February 1, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $5 to their bursar account. Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
How to Motivate Yourself to Change Your Behavior—Tali Sharot
What makes us change our actions? Tali Sharot, a neuroscientist at University College London and the director of the Affective Brain Lab, reveals the three ingredients for making positive, lasting change. Her research focuses on how emotion, motivation, and social factors influence our expectations, decisions, and memories.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Light snacks provided.
*These Ted Talks are not live speakers. They are pre-recorded and streamed from Ted’s official YouTube Channel for your viewing.
*(15 min. Viewing & 15 min. Discussion)