- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12:00 pm
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018
Location: Student Union Plaza
Get up and get moving Cowboys! Friday, May 4th is OSU’s Wear Your Sneakers Day. No matter what your attire is for the day, wear your sneakers and get in as many steps as possible. Join us at the Student Union Plaza at noon.
- Group photo with President Burns Hargis and First Cowgirl Ann Hargis.
- Free samples from University Dining Services.
- Health and Wellness booths from campus Departments.
- Pete’s Pet Posse therapy dogs.
No pre-registration required. For more information, please contact Kim Beard, Asst. Director, Employee Wellness, Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org 405-744-6907.