- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 - 12:45 p.m. OR Mondays and Thursdays, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m.
Dates: January 24, 2019 - April 30, 2019
Location: Seretean Studio 1
Registration Deadline: January 22, 2019
Registration Fee: Free to benefits-eligible employees.
Shape up is a 12-week program designed to support beginner exercisers to develop a safe and effective physical activity routine. The program will allow participants to improve their overall fitness status, including aspects such as cardiovascular health, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
Choose between two sessions
Mondays and Thursdays, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m. - Starts January 24, 2019
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 - 12:45 p.m - Starts January 29, 2019
To register, email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 405-744-WELL (9355).
Participants will be required to attend 20 of the 25 exercise sessions. Failure to do so will result in a $75 charge to their bursar account.