- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12:10-12:50 p.m.
Date: August 27, 2019 - November 14, 2019
Location: Seretean Studio 1
Registration Deadline: August 21, 2019
Registration Fee: Free to benefits-eligible employees.
Shape up is a 12-week program designed to support beginner exercisers to develop a safe and effective physical activity routine. The program will allow participants to improve their overall fitness status, including aspects such as cardiovascular health, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
Classes will be Tue/Thu. 2 sessions:
Session 1: 12:10-12:50 p.m.
Session 2: 5:30-6:15 p.m.
Shape-Up will consist of 24 workout sessions. Members who participate in at least 20 of the workout sessions will receive a t-shirt.