- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Date: March 28, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration/Cancelation Deadline: Monday, March 25, 2019 at 5p.m.
Registration Fee: Free. The program is open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account.
Join us for a fun evening of painting, socializing, and relaxing. Guided by our facilitator, the group will work at individual easels to create a masterpiece that is suitable for framing. The goal is to open up and enjoy an evening of creative expression, regardless of existing artistic knowledge. No painting experience required. This is a great way to build new relationships or bring team members closer together. Our painting for this event will focus on a beautiful cherry blossom tree.
All supplies provided. Refreshments will be provided.
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com