- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 5:30 pm
Date: Thursday, September 20th, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Fee: No charge for OSU benefits-eligible employees. Limited to the first 30 employees to register.
Join us for a fun evening of painting, socializing, and relaxing. Guided by our facilitator, the group will work at individual easels to create a masterpiece that is suitable for framing. The goal is to open up and enjoy an evening of creative expression, regardless of existing artistic knowledge. No painting experience required. This is a great way to build new relationships or bring team members closer together. Our painting for this event will focus on a beautiful Mountain Silhouette.
Facilitator: Liz Dueck
Dueck recently graduated from Oklahoma State University, earning a Bachelor in Fine Arts, minor in Art History, and a K-12th Teaching Certification for Art. She has been a studio assistant for her university’s Drawing I and II classes and has instructed the community in drawing labs at the OSU Museum of Art. Currently, Dueck works at the Prairie Arts Center as an instructor and studio monitor and is already planning her next venture.
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org