- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Introduction to Self-Defense
Time: 12:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
This presentation is an introduction to the Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) system of personal safety and self-defense. R.A.D. was designed to develop and enhance the options of self-defense, so they become viable considerations to a person who is attacked. The presentation will focus on awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance and will also include a short demonstration of some techniques.
***This is not the official R.A.D. course—instead, it’s a presentation and short demonstration to answer questions about the actual course and to give practical information that we can use to stay safe in our everyday lives.
Open to OSU benefits-eligible employees. To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at registration). To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Friday, November 9, 2018 at 12:00pm.