- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Date: February 21, 2020
Location: 042 Murray Hall (basement)
Registration Deadline: February 19, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Registration Fee: Free to benefits-eligible Faculty and Staff.
The Department of Wellness and the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders have partnered to provide FREE hearing screenings to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees and OSU retirees. According to the American Speech-Language-Hearing-Association, it is recommended that adults have their hearing screened at least every decade through age 50 and at 3-year intervals thereafter. Screenings will be administered from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm on Friday, February 21st in Murray Hall 042. A certified and licensed audiologist will be on site to supervise screenings and results will be available instantly.
The screening is free, but you MUST schedule an appointment. To schedule your appointment, please email Kimberly.email@example.com. Appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis.