- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Date: February 22, 2019
Location: 042 Murray Hall (basement)
Registration Deadline: February 20, 2019
Registration Fee: FREE
The Department of Wellness and the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders have partnered to provide FREE hearing screenings to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees. According to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, it is recommended that adults have their hearing screened at least once every decade through age 50 and at 3-year intervals thereafter. Screenings will be administered from 11 - 1 p.m. on Friday, February 22 in Murray Hall 042. A certified and licensed audiologist will be on site to supervise screenings and results will be available instantly. The screening is free, but you MUST schedule an appointment. To schedule your appointment, please email Kimberly.email@example.com. Appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please email Kim Beard at Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.