- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Date: Friday, Sept. 21, 2018
Location: 042 Murray Hall (basement)
Registration Fee: Free
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE
The Department of Wellness and the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders have partnered to provide FREE hearing screenings to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees. According to the American Speech-Language-Hearing-Association, it is recommended that adults have their hearing screened at least every decade through age 50 and at 3-year intervals thereafter. Screenings will be administered from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm on Friday, September 21st in Murray Hall 042. A certified and licensed audiologist will be on site to supervise screenings, and results will be available instantly. The screening is free, but you MUST schedule an appointment.
To schedule your appointment, please contact Kim Beard at 744.6907, or Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.