- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Date: Friday, Sept. 14, 2018
Location: 042 Murray Hall (basement)
Registration Fee: Free
The Department of Wellness and the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders have partnered to provide FREE hearing screenings to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees. According to the American Speech-Language-Hearing-Association, it is recommended that adults have their hearing screened at least every decade through age 50 and at 3-year intervals thereafter. Screenings will be administered from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm on Friday, September 14th in Murray Hall 042. A certified and licensed audiologist will be on site to supervise screenings, and results will be available instantly. The screening is free, but you MUST schedule an appointment.
To schedule your appointment, please contact Kim Beard at 744.6907, or Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.