- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Healthy Heart, Healthy You!
Time: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Dates: February 5, 2019 - February 26, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration /Cancellation Deadline: January 28, 2019 at 5 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE to benefits-eligible employees & OSU retirees. Participants who do not attend all four sessions will be charged $25 to bursar account.
Healthy Heart, Healthy You is a 4-week course designed to help participants take charge of their cardiovascular health. During this class, we will examine the risk factors and symptoms of a heart attack and stroke. Since the first step towards prevention is knowledge, your individual cardiovascular disease risk factors will be assessed through a Health Risk Assessment (HRA), which includes lipid profile, fasting glucose, blood pressure, and body mass index measurements. Together we will learn how to modify your risk factors through a heart-healthy lifestyle. The course will finish with a CPR and AED training and certification.
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.