- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 9:30 - 10:15 am
Location: Colvin Recreation Center, Dance Studio 1
Registration Fee: FREE
Family FIT is a series of fun, family-friendly group exercises classes. A different class format will be offered each week, such as yoga, dance party, or total fitness. You and your children, age 6 years and older, can be active together, helping the whole family develop a healthy lifestyle.
No registration required – classes are offered on a drop-in basis each Saturday morning. For more information contact Tabi Deal (firstname.lastname@example.org or 744-2354).
Classes are drop-in – no registration required. Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by their parent or guardian (who can sign a waiver on their behalf). Parent must check in with a valid OSU or Department of Wellness ID, and stay in class with child(ren). Limit 2 children per parent. Please ensure that proper clothing and footwear is worn. This program may be cancelled if minimum participation limits are not met.