- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 9:00 - 10:00 am
Start Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018
End Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Location: Colvin Recreation Center, Colvin Climbing Wall, and Colvin Annex
Registration Fee: FREE
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES:
|Jan. 20th||Yoga||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Multipurpose – CRC|
|Jan. 27th||Bootcamp||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Annex|
|Feb. 3rd||Zumba||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Annex|
|Feb. 10th||PE Style||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Annex|
|Feb. 17th||Climbing Wall||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Climbing Wall - CRC|
|Feb. 24th||Pound||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Multipurpose – CRC|
|March 3rd||Yoga||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Multipurpose – CRC|
|March 10th||PE Style||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Annex|
|March 31st||Zumba||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Annex|
|April 7th||Bootcamp||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Annex|
|April 14th||Climbing Wall||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Climbing Wall - CRC|
|April 21st||Pound||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Multipurpose – CRC|
Family FIT is a 12-week series of fun, family-friendly group exercises classes. A different class format will be offered each week, such as Yoga, Zumba, Pound and even climbing at the Climbing Wall. You and your children, age 6 years and older, can be active together, helping the whole family develop a healthy lifestyle.
No registration required—classes are offered on a drop-in basis each Saturday morning. Class will be 1 hour in length, from 9:00 – 10:00 am; organized free play will be from 10:00 – 11:00 am. (Exception will be on Climbing Wall days—climbing will be from 9:00 – 11:00 am.) For more information, contact Tabi Deal: firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-744-2354.
Classes are drop-in – no registration required. Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by their parent or guardian (who can sign a waiver on their behalf). Parent must check in with a valid OSU or Department of Wellness ID, and stay in class with child(ren). Limit 2 children per parent. Please ensure that proper clothing and footwear is worn. This program may be cancelled if minimum participation limits are not met.