- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Fall Family Favorites Cooking Demo
Date: November 16, 2018
Time: Noon - 12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Kitchen
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: November 12, 2018, 5:00 p.m.
Come enjoy fabulous fall dishes you and your whole family will love, with Registered Dietitian, Abby Stover. She will share her personal family favorite recipes for Beef and Vegetable Soup and whole-grain cornbread muffins. These staple fall dishes will nourish your entire family. As a bonus, Abby will share her Shameless Pumpkin Pie recipe that is sure to be a hit at your next fall gathering.
Beef and Vegetable Soup, Whole-Grain Mini Cornbread Muffins, and Shameless Pumpkin Pie
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com