- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Faculty & Staff Olympics
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Date: Monday, March 19, 2018 - Thursday, March 22, 2018
Location: Colvin Center Annex (Monday and Tuesday); Colvin Center Mac Gym (Wednesday and Thursday)
Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 11:30 PM
Registration Fee: None
The Faculty and Staff Intramural Olympics presents an opportunity for campus employees to take time during their lunch break to partake in friendly competition amongst other departments at Oklahoma State. The event is open to all departments and welcomes athletes of all skill levels. The following sports will be offered for this event:
Faculty/ Staff Volleyball
- Takes place on Monday and Tuesday in the Colvin Center Annex
Faculty/ Staff Dodgeball
- Takes place on Wednesday and Thursday in the Colvin Center MAC Gym
There will be music, protein bars, and Gatorade at the event. There will also be a nutritional table provided by Employee wellness with other exciting giveaways and information.
Winners of each sport will receive a t-shirt. The winning team of the overall standings will receive $20 per person in Academy gift cards.
If you enter in multiple sports, you must use the same name to receive credit towards the overall standings.
Teams may have a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 8 players.
Only 2 students are allowed per team (this includes graduate and undergraduate students).
All participants must have their University issued ID to sign in.
Register online at Intramuralsports.okstate.edu
For more information call 405-744-7407