- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Faculty & Staff Olympics
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Date: Monday, March 19, 2018 - Thursday, March 22, 2018
Location: Colvin Center Annex (Monday and Tuesday); Colvin Center Mac Gym (Wednesday and Thursday)
Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 11:30 PM
Registration Fee: None
The Faculty and Staff Intramural Olympics presents an opportunity for campus employees to take time during their lunch break to partake in friendly competition amongst other departments at Oklahoma State. The event is open to all departments and welcomes athletes of all skill levels. The following sports will be offered for this event:
Faculty/ Staff Volleyball
- Takes place on Monday and Tuesday in the Colvin Center Annex
Faculty/ Staff Dodgeball
- Takes place on Wednesday and Thursday in the Colvin Center MAC Gym
There will be music, protein bars, and Gatorade at the event. There will also be a nutritional table provided by Employee wellness with other exciting giveaways and information.
Winners of each sport will receive a t-shirt. The winning team of the overall standings will receive $20 per person in Academy gift cards.
If you enter in multiple sports, you must use the same name to receive credit towards the overall standings.
Teams may have a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 8 players.
Only 2 students are allowed per team (this includes graduate and undergraduate students).
All participants must have their University issued ID to sign in.
Register online at Intramuralsports.okstate.edu
For more information call 405-744-7407