- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Equipment Donation Drive
Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Date: June 16, 2018
Location: Parking Lot 74A, across from OSU’s Seretean Wellness Center at the corner of Walnut and Hall of Fame
Do you have equipment sitting around collecting dust? Need to clean out your closet or garage?
The Oklahoma Durable Equipment Reuse Program (OKDMERP) is seeking donations of good, used durable medical equipment that can be refurbished and given to Oklahomans in need.
For more information, call 405-523-4810 or Toll Free: 833-431-9706.