- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Equipment Donation Drive
Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Date: June 16, 2018
Location: Parking Lot 74A, across from OSU’s Seretean Wellness Center at the corner of Walnut and Hall of Fame
Do you have equipment sitting around collecting dust? Need to clean out your closet or garage?
The Oklahoma Durable Equipment Reuse Program (OKDMERP) is seeking donations of good, used durable medical equipment that can be refurbished and given to Oklahomans in need.
For more information, call 405-523-4810 or Toll Free: 833-431-9706.