- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 5:45 - 6:45 a.m.
Dates: Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, January 23, 2019 - April 26, 2019
Location: Colvin 4-Gym North
Registration Deadline: January 17, 2019
Registration Fee: Free to benefits-eligible employees
Employee Bootcamp will offer structured workouts to increase participants’ cardiovascular health, muscular endurance, and muscular strength. Workouts will consist of high-intensity bodyweight strength and plyometric exercises with short cardiovascular intervals. This class is open to generally healthy people of all fitness levels.
Sessions 1 and 37 will be devoted to pre- and post-program health and fitness assessments. Sessions 2-35 will be devoted to structured workouts developed by a certified personal trainer.
Participants will be required to attend 30 of the 37 exercise sessions. Failure to do so will result in a $75 charge to bursar account.
To register, email your completed application to email@example.com. For questions, please call 405-744-WELL (9355).