- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
This program has been cancelled. For questions or for more information please contact Eric Conchola firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: 5:45 - 6:45 am
Date: Tuesday/Thursday Feb. 13, 2018 - April 27, 2018
Location: Colvin Recreation Center 4-Gym South
Registration Deadline: Monday, Feb. 12, 2018
Registration Fee: No charge for OSU benefits-eligible employees. Limited to the first 30 who register.
Introducing a FREE Employee Bootcamp! Employee Bootcamp is designed to push the limits of metabolic conditioning. The workouts consist of high intensity bodyweight strength and plyometric exercises with short cardiovascular intervals. This class is open to generally healthy people of all levels of fitness. The format allows each individual to workout at their own pace, and participants are encouraged to increase intensity as the workouts progress. Class size is limited – register today!
Register in the Colvin Recreation Center or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355), or email email@example.com. For questions or more information contact Eric Conchola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees. This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Participants are required to attend at least 16 of the 20 sessions (80%), failure to do so will result in a non-compliance charge of $75 to your bursar at the end of the program. Only new participants to the Cowboy Bootcamp for OSU Employees will be allowed to participate. If you have participated in this program before (spring, fall 2017) you will not be allowed to enroll in the program.