- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Employee Boot Camp
Time: 5:45 - 6:45 am
Date: Tuesday/Thursday Sep. 12, 2017 - Nov. 16, 2017
Location: Colvin Recreation Center 4-Gym South
Registration Deadline: Friday, Sep. 8, 2017
Registration Fee: Free. Participants who do not comply with the program components as set forth in the application will incur a charge to their Bursar account in the amount of $70.00.
It’s back – EMPLOYEE BOOT CAMP just for OSU Employees! The Department of Wellness is pleased to announce Employee Boot Camp at no charge to OSU employees! Employee Boot Camp is designed to push the limits of metabolic conditioning. The workouts consist of high intensity bodyweight strength and plyometric exercise with short cardiovascular intervals. This class is open to generally healthy people of all levels of fitness. The format allows each individual to workout at their own pace, and participants are encouraged to increase intensity as the workouts progress. Class size is limited – register today!
Click here to register
Register in the Colvin Recreation Center or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355), or email email@example.com. For questions or more information contact Eric Conchola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees. This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met.