- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Date: Monday, February 27, 2017 – Sunday, April 9, 2017
Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 9, 2017
Registration Fee: None
Colorful Choices is back---this fun and simple online six-week nutrition program designed to encourage participants to eat at least five servings of produce every day, with a minimum of three vegetables. By increasing fruit and vegetable intake, participants could decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and hypertension. Registration opens February 13, 2017. Program participant must be OSU-STW benefits eligible employee. Prizes will be awarded to top individual and top team participants. To register visit http://okstate.colorfulchoices.com
Program participant must be OSU-STW benefits eligible employee. Prizes will be awarded to top individual and top team participants. To register visit http://okstate.colorfulchoices.com. Registration opens February 13, 2017 and you may begin recording your progress on February 13, 2017. Participate as an individual or as a four or five person team.