- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School with Ryan Lopez: A Special Valentine Menu
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Date: Monday, February 13, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Extended Dining
Registration Deadline: February 9, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: $20 for members, $25 for non-members
Chef Ryan Lopez grew up in Michigan, where he learned at an early age that quality food was an essential ingredient to good living. He went to culinary school at Craft College in Livonia Michigan. He trained under some of the best chefs in the country. After a two year culinary program, he set off working for some of the top restaurants in Michigan. He then sought out to do what he has always wanted to do- start his own private chef career. In 2011, he moved to OKC to work for NBA star Kevin Durant. Chef Lopez has always believed in preparing fresh, nutritious meals to assist his clients in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. He now resides in California and continues his personal chef career with Kevin Durant.
Beet salad with Burrata Cheese, Herb Chicken with Roasted Cauliflower Pomegranate Salad and Blueberry Lime Vegan Cheese Cake.
Please contact the front desk at the Seretean Wellness Center at 405-744-9355, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.