- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School: Quick and Easy Week Day Meals Part Two
Times: 12:10 – 12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Kitchen
Registration Deadline: 7/8/2016
Registration Fee: $10
Join Elizabeth Lohrman, Registered Dietitian and Andrew Hooks, Graduate Nutrition Student as they create quick and easy week day meals. This cooking class menu will feature ratatouille with quinoa, thyme-marinated chicken, summer squash & individual berry cobbler.
Registration Information (include phone and email contact if applicable): To register stop by the Seretean Wellness Center or Colvin, Call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com.
This program may be canceled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. Register deadline is by noon on 07/08/16. This program is open to OSU-STW benefits eligible employees and Department of Wellness community members.