- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School: Quick and Easy Week Day Meals
Times: 12:10 – 12:50
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Kitchen
Registration Deadline: 6/3/2016
Registration Fee: $10/person
Join Elizabeth Lohrman, Registered Dietitian and Andrew Hooks, Graduate Nutrition Student and learn how to prepare a quick meal for your family of 2 or 4. The menu will feature: Four Layer Bean Dip, Summer Pasta Salad, Tilapia with Salsa & Muffins.
To register stop by the Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program may be canceled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. Register deadline is by noon on 06/03/16. This program is open to benefits eligible employees and Department of Wellness community members.