- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School: Healing Foods
This program has been closed for this semester. Stay tuned for upcoming dates and times!
Time: Noon to 12:50
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration/ Cancellation Deadline: 1/29/2016
Registration Fee: $25 members, $30 non-members
Healing Foods from the Earth Café and Deli
Kitchri with Yogurt Sauce (Kitchri is an Indian vegetarian meal)
Dark Chocolate Truffles
Kate and Richard Haas own the Earth Café and Deli in Norman Oklahoma. The Earth grocery started in 1969. In 1998, Kate and Richard traveled to the northwest and worked in outdoor kitchens; then decided they could bring healthy food options to Oklahoma. Kate and Richard bought the Earth Grocery in 2002.
This program is open to anyone.
Register in the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com.