- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School: Fall Flavors
Time: noon - 12:50 p.m.
Date: Friday, Oct. 7
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, Oct. 4
Registration Fee: $25/members, $30/non-members
Chef Trey Wilson is in his second year here at OSU, though growing up here in Oklahoma; Trey has always been a Cowboy at heart. Trey had the opportunity to spend his summers growing up in Europe and that is where he fell in love with food. After studying business at OSU, Trey went on to study Culinary Arts at Platt College in Tulsa. After graduation Chef Trey worked his way up in some of the best restaurants in Tulsa, including Palace Café, Lucky’s, and 624 Catering and Kitchen. Along with working in restaurants Trey has had the opportunity to work in many media platforms including Web, Print, and TV with Food Networks stars Ree Drummond and Trisha Yearwood. Through these experiences and different health related issues, Chef Wilson has found a passion for cooking both healthy and sustainable foods.
Menu includes: Roasted Chicken Soup with Local Vegetables, Steelhead Trout with Roasted Seasonal Vegetables and Greens, Pear Crumble with Spiced Honey
Register in the Seretean Wellness Center, Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is open to students, employees and the community.