- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School with Elizabeth Cyr
Date: February 12, 2015
Time: Noon - 12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: February 9, 2015 - 5:00 p.m.
Healthful Southern Fried Chicken, Sustaining Succotash, Healing Greens and Restorative Raspberry Trifle.
Elizabeth Cyr Biography:
Elizabeth Cyr was born and raised in the Deep South, Valdosta, Georgia. Some 45 miles away, her grandparents owned a restaurant frequented by “regulars” in Tifton, Georgia. As a small child, stories shared about recipes and family traditions with grandparents were a familiar occurrence. Continuing with family traditions, Elizabeth’s parents later moved to Williamsburg, Virginia where they owned a bed and breakfast and catering business. Elizabeth continues the family tradition with her love of cooking.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.