- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School - Eclectic Fall Flavors
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: 8/19/2016
Registration Fee: $30 for members, $35 for non-members
Chef Ryan Lopez grew up in Michigan, where he learned at an early age that quality food was an essential ingredient to good living. He went to culinary school at Craft College in Livonia Michigan .He trained under some of the best chefs in the country. After a two year culinary program, he set off working for some of the top restaurants in Michigan. He then sought out to do what he has always wanted to do. He started his private chef career. In 2011, he moved to OKC to work for NBA star Kevin Durant. Chef Ryan has worked for a number of charities in Oklahoma including March of dimes, Oklahoma regional food bank and YSOC. He has always believed in preparing fresh, nutritious meals to assist his clients in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Menu features: Roasted salmon with coconut corn curry sauce and succotash, Asian Slaw, Island Coconut Rice Pudding with Tropical Fruits
Register at the Seretean Wellness Center, Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is open to OSU-STW students, employees, community Department of Wellness members and the community. Registration deadline in noon on 8/19/2016.