- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School - Eclectic Fall Flavors
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: 8/19/2016
Registration Fee: $30 for members, $35 for non-members
Chef Ryan Lopez grew up in Michigan, where he learned at an early age that quality food was an essential ingredient to good living. He went to culinary school at Craft College in Livonia Michigan .He trained under some of the best chefs in the country. After a two year culinary program, he set off working for some of the top restaurants in Michigan. He then sought out to do what he has always wanted to do. He started his private chef career. In 2011, he moved to OKC to work for NBA star Kevin Durant. Chef Ryan has worked for a number of charities in Oklahoma including March of dimes, Oklahoma regional food bank and YSOC. He has always believed in preparing fresh, nutritious meals to assist his clients in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Menu features: Roasted salmon with coconut corn curry sauce and succotash, Asian Slaw, Island Coconut Rice Pudding with Tropical Fruits
Register at the Seretean Wellness Center, Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is open to OSU-STW students, employees, community Department of Wellness members and the community. Registration deadline in noon on 8/19/2016.