- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Cooking School with Anna Zeide
Date: April 23, 2015
Time: Noon - 12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Kitchen
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: April 20, 2015 - 5:00 p.m.
Spring Pea Soup, Savory Bread Pudding with Spring Vegetables, Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Anna Zeide Biography:
Anna Zeide is a food and environmental educator who recently moved to Stillwater from Madison, Wisconsin. Most of her life revolves around food--whether teaching about it, cooking it, researching its history, writing about it, planting it, or sharing it with her community. She has taught people of all ages--from kids in the garden to college students to adults interested in culinary history--about how to approach eating in a sustainable, healthful, and equitable manner. She is currently teaching in OSU's History department, and is working on a book project about the history of the canning industry in America, based on her doctoral dissertation."
To register call 405-744-(WELL) 9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.