- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
An Autumn Feast
Date: November 7, 2014
Time: Noon - 12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Kitchen
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: November 5, 2014. 5 p.m.
Lisa Becklund is an organic farmer and a chef. Back by popular demand, she will be preparing some of the best fall vegetable dishes; fall crops are her very favorite ones to grow and cook. This menu will be a vegetarian one and the class will provide an opportunity to improve your culinary skills.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.