- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
An Autumn Feast
Date: November 7, 2014
Time: Noon - 12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Kitchen
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: November 5, 2014. 5 p.m.
Lisa Becklund is an organic farmer and a chef. Back by popular demand, she will be preparing some of the best fall vegetable dishes; fall crops are her very favorite ones to grow and cook. This menu will be a vegetarian one and the class will provide an opportunity to improve your culinary skills.
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com.