- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Time: 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Colvin Front Lawn
Registration Fee: $20 Members, $30 non-members
Registration Deadline: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Register in the Colvin, Seretean Wellness Center, call 405- 744- 5510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compete in OSU’s annual strongman competition, the Strongest Cowboy! Events include a yoke walk, tire flip, log clean and press, a medley (tire flip, prowler push and yoke walk), and new this year, a barrel toss! Awards will be given out to the top three performers in each weight class! Join us the night before in the performance studio to familiarize yourself with the equipment before the competition on Saturday! Shirts are awarded to all winners.
Men: Lightweight, Middleweight and Heavyweight
Women: Lightweight and Heavyweight
*Weight Classes are decided day of the competition
This program may be canceled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. No refunds after the registration deadline.