- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Live Active Challenge
Dates: Monday, March 20 - Friday, April 14
Location: Seretean Wellness Center and the Colvin Recreation Center
Registration: To register log onto liveactive.ChallengeRunner.com and create an account. Registration begins on March 6, 2017, and you may begin logging your activity on March 20th. Activity logs are limited to 120 minutes/day.
Competition is always intense when Oklahoma State takes on a Baylor team. This spring, OSU and Baylor will launch the 2nd campus challenge to promote living an active lifestyle! The goal of this friendly competition is to encourage ALL students and employees to increase their daily activities, ultimately improving their health and well-being. Any activity – performed anywhere – counts: yoga, weight-lifting, dancing, or cleaning house, just to name a few! You can even log in retroactively if you forget a day. Simply log your minutes of activity to help OSU beat Baylor!
At the end of the 4-week challenge, the “most active” University will receive a traveling trophy. Each week there will be different challenges to keep you on your toes! Individual prizes will be awarded to the biggest movers (male/female) as well. Let’s GET ACTIVE Pokes and take down those Bears!
For more information, contact Mary Talley at 744-6907 or firstname.lastname@example.org.