- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Start Date: Friday, November 2, 2018
End Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
Registration Deadline: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Location: Colvin Recreation Center
Registration Fee: $30
More time to train! Fittest Cowboy has been rescheduled to Nov. 2-3.
Have your fitness and general preparedness for exercise tested in our new annual event, Oklahoma State’s Fittest Cowboy!
This is a functional movement based cross training event that will consist of an indoor triathlon, a deadlift ladder, Olympic lifts, gymnastic movements, odd object movement, rope climbs, and much more. The competition is open to everyone 18 and older in our community and surrounding areas.
This event will be canceled if minimum participation is not met. All participants assume risks and are encouraged to approach events with mindfulness of difficulty.