- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
WSI (Water Safety Instructor) Certification Course
Thursday (5/25): 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Friday (5/26): 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Saturday (5/27): 9 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday (5/28): 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Colvin Center Pools
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Registration Fee: $150 for current Department of Wellness Employees, $200 for non-employees
Register in the Colvin Business Office or email Brandi Abercrombie with questions.
Course trains instructor candidates to teach all of the courses presented in the Swimming and Water Safety program to all age groups; all of the courses listed above, plus Learn-to-Swim Levels 4-6 and Adult Swim. This certification is the gold standard and provides the most comprehensive training for swim instructors.