- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
WSI (Water Safety Instructor) Certification Course
Thursday (5/25): 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Friday (5/26): 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Saturday (5/27): 9 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday (5/28): 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Colvin Center Pools
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Registration Fee: $150 for current Department of Wellness Employees, $200 for non-employees
Register in the Colvin Business Office or email Brandi Abercrombie with questions.
Course trains instructor candidates to teach all of the courses presented in the Swimming and Water Safety program to all age groups; all of the courses listed above, plus Learn-to-Swim Levels 4-6 and Adult Swim. This certification is the gold standard and provides the most comprehensive training for swim instructors.