- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
WSI (Water Safety Instructor) Certification Course
Thursday (5/25): 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Friday (5/26): 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Saturday (5/27): 9 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday (5/28): 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Colvin Center Pools
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Registration Fee: $150 for current Department of Wellness Employees, $200 for non-employees
Register in the Colvin Business Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Course trains instructor candidates to teach all of the courses presented in the Swimming and Water Safety program to all age groups; all of the courses listed above, plus Learn-to-Swim Levels 4-6 and Adult Swim. This certification is the gold standard and provides the most comprehensive training for swim instructors.